Procedures for visiting the Club are the same for both sports;
● You must pre-register to play. No walk-on’s permitted and no using the green outside draw times. If you have trouble getting in call me at 250-384-5499.
● Show up 10 minutes before your start time…. no earlier.
● Check in at the Operations table inside the front double doors. If someone is there already line up at the black tape lines on the patio.
● Sanitize your hands and fill out a Symptom Screening form. This must be done with each visit to the Club.
● Hand in a signed copy of your protocol acknowledgement page and the liability waiver I sent out earlier. Copies will be available at the table…but filling out takes time and holds up the line. These will be filed away in a secure locker each day.
● Once you’ve completed your forms, the Operations Volunteer will log you in and allow you to access the locker room and/or washrooms if they are clear. Only one member is allowed in the Clubhouse at a time. Do come dressed to play so you do not hold up others.
● When you exit the single door go directly to your assigned rink or court. Do not mill about socializing on the patio.
● Start your game once everyone is ready. The Draw Master will explain the revised procedures. Sanitization caddies will be situated around the green.
● If you need to visit the washroom during your game please do so through the marked entrance. The Operations Volunteer will give you the go ahead if things are clear.
● After your game leave all equipment for the Draw Master to sanitize and put away.
● Line up on the patio to take turns returning your stuff to the locker room. Exit the building and leave the grounds. (No cold beverages on the patio I’m afraid!)